Save on Chart Costs
Chart Management costs can be reduced through lower chart creation costs, lower chart storage costs, and fewer chart pulls. According to industry standards, the cost to create a new chart is an estimated $7 per chart. The average cost to pull a chart is $5. Multiply these industry standards by the amount of patients in your practice and it is easy to see why going paperless with the AMS electronic medical records can and will save you money.
The E&M Coding assistant helps providers charge the correct amount and eliminates down-coding. A study by Medical Economics® magazine estimated that a physician who is regularly down-coding may be losing as much as $40,000 to $50,000 annually. Eliminate lost revenue by using easier and better documenting with the AMS electronic medical records system.
- Customizable macros and templates
- Vaccine/immunization schedules/uploads
- E-Prescribing/controlled substances
- Electronic patient tracking
- Scan and import images & documents
- Custom reporting/letter writing
- Growth charts/flow sheets
- Test ordering and results tracking
- Medication history and tracking
- RHCM reminders/reports
- Lab interfaces available
- Referral letters
- Electronic incoming fax queue
- Automated task reminders
- Hyperlink disease mgmt and patient edu.
“The capability of this system in taking us forward with Meaningful Use has been painless.”
M. Macias, Practice Administrator, Children’s Healthcare, AMS Client for 7 Years